Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's a family affair

You do not get as much privacy with a toddler as you had before. When I'm at home with her and I need to use the restroom, Audrey will stand outside the restroom and talk to me, pass flash cards underneath the door, etc. She doesn't understand why I would need any privacy and she doesn't feel the need to give me any. The other night I wanted to take a bath and Audrey was playing with her dad, so it was a perfect opportunity for me to have some alone time. A few minutes later, Scott came in to talk to me about some work stuff, Ivory (the wonder dog,) joined in with her curiosity for my love for a bath. Before I knew it, the whole family was in the bathroom with me. I turned to Scott and said, "seriously, guys." No photo for this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment