Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Got Legs!


Lately Audrey fights me to put on a pair of pants and she simply says, "No, I got legs!" She wants to be bare legged and just run around the house. I know that most kids go through a naked stage, so I guess I am thankful that she just wants to go without her pants. The other day I was trying to get us to the park and she was all for it, that is until she realized that it would require her to put her pants on. "Would you like to go to the park?" I asked. "No, I got legs, mom." She decided that playing at home where she could be pants-free was just fine. She kept running around saying, "I got legs!" She was so happy and it was cracking me up. Since she was moving around so fast I was only able to snap a quick photo. She is going to love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment