Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First day of School!

Today was a happy day and a sad day for us. Audrey started preschool and she was so excited to go! Since I have heard many parents share stories of their kids first day of school with me, I wasn't sure what to expect. Many of those kids cried and didn't want their parent to go. I had the opposite experience with Audrey and after the drop off, I was the one in tears; go figure. When we were leaving, she just looked back and said, "bye, Mom." I was OK, till I got to the car, then I cried for a few minutes. I was happy that she was excited, but a little sad to see her start a new phase. The first day was long for me and I couldn't wait to go and pick her up. When Scott met me at the house, I had the car half way down the driveway geared up and ready to go. It's true that the time goes by so fast and I don't want to miss a second of it! Here are some fun pics from her first day.




No comments:

Post a Comment