Sunday, March 6, 2011

My little ballerina

I have been excited to get into a Mommy and me activity with Audrey. She has been expressing an interest in ballet and wearing ballet shoes. She loved going to the store to try them on so I thought it would be fun to try a class and see how it goes. I found a great local place in Mission Hills. The teacher is great and Audrey loved her! When class began, she asked us all to take a seat and Audrey went right over to her and sat in her lap. It was so much fun and such great exercise. Audrey learned a few ballet moves and a few French terms too. Miss Michelle teaches her students about the language used in Ballet and the importance of stretching and just having fun. Audrey was so tired when we left, and she really didn't want to leave. All of the students said "Merci" to Miss Michelle when they left and Audrey wasn't interested in doing so. When she woke up from her nap, she said to me, "Mommy, I didn't say Merci to Miss Michelle, I have to go back.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment