Friday, February 4, 2011

Where has the time gone?

January flew by! Audrey was sick for a little over a week. It's tough to stay indoors with a little ball of energy. We took a few neighborhood walks and trips to the carousel. Just tried to keep her away from other kids. I have been going back to Pilates weekly and it feels great! Such a great way for me to relax, get healthy and have fun. I have met some great Women in my class too. Audrey keeps me active, but it's not quite the same. When you are inside for a solid week, you get creative. I made a quick trip to Target to get some essentials. There was a tree tent around Christmas that Scott found. It looked cute, but didn't think we needed it. When I saw it on clearance and a week of not seeing friends or going on play dates flashed before my eyes, I decided that we did in fact need the tree tent. It's awesome and Audrey's face lighting up as I walked through the door with it, shouting " you bought this for me? Thank you, Mom!" Totally worth it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment