Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Monday funday!


We started our week with a play date at the New Children's Museum downtown. It's a great place for kids and we love all of the fun things they have there; except for the jumpy. Audrey is not a big fan of those. As a matter of fact, the first thing she said to me when I told her that we were going to meet Lilly at the museum was, "I can't like the jumpy, Mom." I can't like is her way of saying I don't like. I would correct her, but it's so cute :) We had fun playing in the rain house, painting and listening to a story.

Audrey had a surprise visit from her Dad and we had lunch with him too. Scott works a few blocks away and it was great for him to see her and play for a bit. We look forward to our next visit. It was a great way to start off our week.

No comments:

Post a Comment