Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend fun!



We had a great weekend, but once again it flew by. I love it when we are all home together, laughing and just having fun. On Saturday we went to a friends house to celebrate a first and a third birthday for their two adorable daughters. We met them almost a year ago at a photo shoot. They are all so nice and we enjoy hanging with them. The party was so much fun and they have the perfect backyard for a kid party. Audrey made herself right at home and started playing with all of the toys. We met some nice people and enjoyed some good conversation and best of all, cake! They live in a small house which is beautifully re-done and it's a great, cozy space…it makes me realize how much I want a yard to enjoy with my family. It's great to just sit outside and play.

Here are some photos from the party. Audrey and Isla are enjoying cake together and Malia is enjoying her cake too.

On Sunday we enjoyed a lazy day at home, my favorite way to spend a day with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment