Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Home Sweet Home


It has been almost a year since I left my corporate job and became a stay at home Mom. There have been compromises, adjustments, long days and amazing days. It has been an incredible journey for our family and I am very thankful that I have had this time with Audrey. Today was one of those amazing days where we just played, laughed and danced to Lady Gaga in her room. She actually did her first somersault by accident. She looked up at me, a little scared about what she did, but I just said "yeah, you did it!" All it took was a little encouragement and she was ready to do it again; then it was my turn of course :) I just love watching her have fun and smile. I realize what really matters in life and I owe it all to her. She shows us how simple life can be and more importantly, she continues to remind me of that, I just need to pay attention more. Here is a photo of her in her room today, so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment